Subject: content-metadata ideas

Svante asked if we could start discussing implementation ideas. I
actually think the hardest part is the requirement to define a
mechanism to associate content with metadata, and the existing work
that we want to look at closely RDF/A:

	<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa-syntax>

Basically, they define a handful of attributes and elements one can use
within document formats to do this.

One caveat, though:

ODF is not XHTML. It's structured differently (we have the package),
and rarely hand-authored.

So, for example, they use a lot of inline metadata, which we probably
neither want nor need to.

But we do need a clear way to identify objects, and to link them to
descriptions, and RDF/A provides a good way to think about that. A few
simple attributes can probably go a long way.

I was thinking of an example like this for custom fields:

Citation (there is already a citation field scheduled for 1.2, but this
just makes it generic):

<text:structuredField>
<!-- use an IRI to bind to control config and metadata graph elsewhere
in package -->
   <dc:type rdf:resource="http://opendocument.xml.org/fields/citation"/>
   <text:source>
meta:resource="urn:isbn:34129845" cite:pages="23"/>
meta:resource="urn:isbn:91273422"/>
   </text:source>
   <text:body>
     (Doe, 1999; Smith, 2000: 23)