Subject: notes on existing ODF links

Just a quick note ...

Section 5.1.4 of the ODF spec defines hyperlinks as simple links. One
cheap way to fullfill our 4.3 requirement is to borrow the "rel"
atribute from RDF/A for this element. It would just mean adding
(using the compact RNG syntax):

	attribute text:rel { IRI }

As I've said, this is going to be the most difficult part of the
propsal, so I'm not actually sure about the implications of this
specific idea, but just putting it out there (and for the archives).

There was a talk at XTech on RDF/A just posted:

	<http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/paper/58>