Subject: good job, next steps

So good job everyone; we're now ready to get on to the interesting part!

WRT to the notion that we can think about splitting up the propsal
into pieces, I've created a proposal page on the wiki at ...

	<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/metadata_proposal>

... which in turn links to two separate pages: one that is bascially
how to encode and store the metadata in the package, and the other
how to associate content with those descriptions. I think this will
both yield a better proposal that is easier to implement, but also
makes our work process easier.

We might actually have a third sub-page which is about the officially
blessed vocabularies or extension modules.

That way, we basically have three parts:

1)  model and encoding (probably a generic RELAX NG schema and text
description, both of which I've already started on)

2)  content integration (prabably a small handful of attributes, and
maybe a new field)

3)  modules (a list of terms (from DC, vCard, etc.), and maybe
accompanying RELAX NG schemas)