Subject: info on alternative syntaxes

FYI, I just created two new wiki pages to highlight alternative
syntaxes for RDF in XML:

	<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/RXR>
	<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/TriX>

I'm not so sure we ought to seriously consider using these in ODF,
but it is important that potential implementors understand that the
important part of RDF is the model, and not to design closely around
how it's serialized.

I'm actually a fan of the non-XML N3 and turtle syntaxes (much like I
prefer authoring RELAX NG in the compact syntax), but that's also not
appropriate for ODF.