Subject: metadata field

Am just working on the content association bit, and wondering more
about citations and a new metadata field that generalizes the already
approved citation field that I talk about here:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/
Associating_Metadata_with_Document_Content>

How about this ...

A citation:

<text:field>
   <text:source>
citation"/>
cite:pages="23"/>
   </text:source>
   <text:body>
     <text:span>(Doe, 1999:23; Smith, 2000)</text:span>
   </tet:body>
</text:field>

John M's medical case:

<text:field>
   <text:source>
diagnosis"/>
   </text:source>
   <text:body>
     <text:span>Dr. John diagnosis Jane Doe with X disease.</text:span>
   </tet:body>
</text:field>

Might even be able to put links or tooltips in the body span above.

So idea is any extension developer can add their own special field by
giving it a type with an IRI (though we'd have a standard list). That
field can then be repsonsible for certain kinds of metadata.

Am just thrrowing stuff at the wall here and so not sure about the
details (namespaces, etc.), but I think this general approach might
well be promising.