Subject: Metadata only for Content

Hi!

Just a basic design question.
To ease the design of Metadata it might be a valid approach to allow
Metadata solely for the document itself and for ODF Content, which is
represented by a certain subset of ODF XML elements (e.g. the elements
for paragraphs, table elements, images, etc.)
In this approach no Metadata is allowed for Styles and other Metadata.

I would believe that Metadata is not necessary for Styles and other
Metadata, but somebody stated in the last call a scenario of a
requirement of Metadata for Styles, I am curious about this scenario.
Any links available?

Best regards,