Subject: [ISSUE] metadata shall be stored in one or more files

Per discussion today, I'm going to post an issue we decided (more-or-
less) today:

Enhanced metadata shall be stored in dedicated files apart from the
content.xml file, and shall be registered as such with the
"application/rdf+xml" mimetype. This allows different kinds of
metadata to be separately queried and processed (one of our
requirements), and makes use of the existing ODF infrastructure
wihtout introducing any compatibility problems.

Svante asked about just using a single meta-2.xml (or some such) file
for all metadata for possible performance reasons, but I expressed
uneasiness with that. I think it extremeley unlikely that separate
files would introduce any signficant performance penalty, and it
would complicate other things relating to the model (including
Patrick's metadata-about-metadata concern).