Subject: [ISSUE] syntax and model

I don't think we decided it, but can we at least move forward with a
tenative agreement (subject to change) on my model and sytnax
propopsal here:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Metadata_Model_and_Syntax>

...?

This is critical, because settling it is necessary for resolving the
next steps [1].

In this model, for exammple, my citations in the content.xml file
need to include either a global or a relative (local) IRI, which is
the key by which it gets associated with the metadata description.

Ties back to the single/multiple files issue actually, since the
first might be "biblio-meta.xml#xyz" and the second "urn:isbn:
23349823". In this case, the first would have something like this in
the "biblio-meta.xml" file:

<rdf:Description rdf:ID="xyz">
   <dc:title>Blah</dc:title>
</rdf:Description>

In turn connects to this issue:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/
Identifying_Document_Fragments_and_Metadata_Collections>

Bruce

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/
Associating_Metadata_with_Document_Content