Subject: Named Graphs paper

Greetings!

I was trying to find information on named graphs and at the W3C they
have a broken link for:

Named Graphs, Provenance and Trust
Carroll, Jeremy J., Bizer, Christian; Hayes, Patrick; Stickler, Patrick

The link there just takes you to an HP page, which has moved and a
search of the HP site gets you an abstract.

However, you can find a copy of the paper at:

http://www2005.org/cdrom/docs/p613.pdf

BTW, you can find the TriX: RDF Triples in XML at:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2004/HPL-2004-56.pdf (link at W3C is
also broken)

I probably won't get to either of these this weekend as I was planning
on reading the latest formula draft just to get a feel for it. But, hope
to have read both read by the next metadata meeting.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net