Subject: external addressing

WRT addressing document fragments externally, I came across the
Annotea project (again) recently. See:

<http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/Plan/context/newcontext.html>

Examples property:

    <a:context>http://example.com/some/page.html#xpointer(id("Main")/p
[2])</a:context>

Notwithstanding the specific recommendations there, it does show that
doing this sort of thing is not limited by the RDF model, and that we
don't need to address it directly.

Recognizing this, I'm starting to think that  may allow us to end up
with a fairly simple proposal.