Subject: W3C RDFa

Hi everybody,

During Ben Adida's interesting presentation [1], he mentioned RDFa to be
a Working Draft (WD), but I can only find two Editor's Notes [2] [3].
As I plan to read the sources till our next meeting, could anybody
please confirm the sources?

It seems a good idea to improve recognition for the users of Meta data,
by taking as much from RDFa as possible in case it will become the XHTML
2 standard for Meta data.
But at least the two notes explain their status to be "without official
standing within the W3C".
In this case have to be aware to redefine the details for our spec, as
ISO should only make normative references to established standards.
But that should not be a great obstacle.

I am looking forward to read the spec(s).

PS: The RDFa link from
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Metadata_Field_Brainstorming does not
give clues about the specification, either.

Best regards,
Svante

[1] http://ben.adida.net/presentations/may-2006-rdfa-lightning-talk/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer