Subject: Re: [office-metadata] RDF/A and ODF

On Nov 27, 2006, at 10:39 AM, Bernd Schuster wrote:

>  I followed the discussion of the last meeting with great interest and
> I aggree, that using RDF/A is a good approach to seamlessly integrate
> meta data into ODF documents.
>  What I'm concerned about is the "content" attribute in Ben's example
> concerning the cal:dstart, because it leads to a situation where the
> information which is human readable might be different from the
> information which is processed by a machine.

I think we should pay close attention to where the design priorities of
RDFa (namely integration with HTML and the importance of hand-authoring
within a single-file context there) might diverge from those of ODF
(GUI-based productivity applications, multi-file package structure,
etc.), and adjust as necessary.