Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Our discussion on the Wiki example

Hi Bruce,

Believe me I really like to speed up things, too.
It is very good that you showed up more options for different low level
types of scenarios.
It seems a good idea to gather more details about design decisions
before talking about the coding (e.g. RDFa).
BTW just phoned Elias and I do not think that our ideas are such far
away - aside of where to move the meta data.
He stated that I had a new low-level requirement to state related meta data:

<text:p meta:class="myBook">
My favorite books is from
    <text:span meta:class="AuthorSurname">Tolkien</text:span>!
It's ISBM is
    <text:span meta:class="ISBN">8th</text:span>
it has
     <text:span meta:class="pages">1154</text:span>
pages
 </text:p>

The question now, how can this this referenced and written in RDF in the
meta package?
Are the meta:class referencing to XPATH expression similar to the XFORMs
approach in ODF?

PS: I think we are going the right way now. I will collect the different
low-level requirements and design scenarios for the wiki tomorrow, I
have to leave now.

Best Regards,
Svante