Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Re: [office] Suggested ODF1.2 items

Svante,

I just saw Daniel Carrera's response to this proposal.

I have spent a number of years working on the overlap problem in markup
so it is no stranger but what I am missing in this case is why a field
would ever need to cross markup boundaries?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau