Subject: Re: [office-metadata] RDFa model and xml:id

I've looked at the odf 1.x schemas. It's a little bit of a challenge
to add attributes because the schema doesn't define a <common-
attribs> kind of pattern that is **universal** for every single
attribute in the schema, -----it only defines some 'families' of
<common-attribs>- type patterns.

But that should be relatively straightforward to change.

BTW, as a general comment, it would be great if the odf.rng were a
bit more modular. That's one GIANT schema!! How about breaking it
down with a master schema and some includes ? My xml editor chokes!!!

John