Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Focus on model

Lars,

I'll let Elias respond more specifically to your questions, but my use
case would likely primarily involve adding resource URIs to documents,
sending those URIs to an external data store, and having the source
metadata for those URIs returned to the authoring application (perhaps
for processing; e.g. presentation).

For that case, the primary requirement is that the data be completely
decoupled from any processing expectations specific to ODF
applications. It should be totally standard RDF/XML.

But my case is actually the easy case, because we're talking about
resource references (rather than encoding properties within the
content), so I don't expect that to be controversial. Just wanted to
mention it though.