Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Content duplication and ODF related RDF vocabulary

<text:span meta:about="http://ex.net/foo";>foo</text:span>

<text:span meta:about="http://ex.net/foo";>foo</text:span>

<text:span meta:about="http://ex.net/foo";>foo</text:span>

... then:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://ex.net/foo";>
   <dc:description xml:lang="en">blah, blah</dc:description>
</rdf:Description>

With the attribute-based approach, it's that simple (though correct my
if I'm missing some nuance Elias).