Subject: Scenario: content with metadata intersection (2nd try - minus twosemantic typos)

Hi Bruce,

thanks for the example, Bruce.
I am not a fluent RDFa speaker, yet. I am curious how would you specify
in RDFa three further semantics aside of the existing semantic 'foo1'.

'foo2' is about 'fooA' and 'fooB'
'foo3' is about 'fooB' and 'fooC'
'foo4' is about 'fooC' and 'fooD'

<text:span style:name="s1" meta:about="http://ex.net/foo1";>fooA</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s2" meta:about="http://ex.net/foo1";>fooB</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s3" meta:about="http://ex.net/foo1";>fooC</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s4" meta:about="http://ex.net/foo1";>fooD</text:span>

For xml:id the content.xml would look like:

<text:span style:name="s1" xml:id="id1">fooA</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s2" xml:id="id2">fooB</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s3" xml:id="id3">fooC</text:span>
<text:span style:name="s4" xml:id="id4">fooD</text:span>

I don't want to be unfair, I just want to stress the examples a little
bit. Although this might be not a common case, I want to test more
complex situations.

Best regards,
Svante