Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Multiple content nodes representing on RDF subject

On Dec 28, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> On annotations, for example, I would expect to do:
>
> <text:p xml:id="1">...</text:p>
>
> ... and:
>
> <rdf:Description rdf:about="content.xml#x">
>   <ex:foo>one</ex:foo>
> </rdf:Description>

Actually, no; I think I'm modeling that incorrectly. The annotation
is its own resource that references the content.

So something like:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="xyz">
   <ex:annotates rdf:resource="content.xml#x"/>
   <ex:foo>one</ex:foo>
</rdf:Description>

That also becomes easier to handle the split example too I think.