Subject: Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

Greetings!

We are close to reaching a common understanding of the issues surrounding
discontinuous subjects so that is the main topic for tomorrow.

Remember that we have other use cases that have not been discussed as of
yet in terms of specialized issues so we need to pick those up once we
settle the discontinuous subject question.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

 -- Patrick Durusau*

Metadata SC meeting has been added by Patrick Durusau*

Date:  Wednesday, 10 January 2007
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
USA: 800-416-4956
Canada: 888-633-2105
International: 302-709-8433
Passcode: 30666280#

Agenda:
1. Rollcall - 5 minutes
2. Cont. Discussion of discontinuous subjects - 35 minutes
3. Additional issues - 10 minutes
4. Scheduling on remaining issues - 10 minutes

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14021

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070109T000000Z
DTSTART:20070110T160000Z
DTEND:20070110T170000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Metadata SC meeting
  302-709-8433\nPasscode: 30666280#\n\nGroup: OpenDocument -
  Metadata\nCreator: Patrick Durusau*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14021
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14021
END:VEVENT