Subject: Re: [office-metadata] More RDF/XML encoding...

Hi Bruce,

> So you're observing the first is valid RDF; right?

Indeed. I would like

   <ext:paragraph-properties ext:property=”value” ext:intprop=”123”>

and

   <ext:paragraph-properties>
     <ext:property>value</ext:property>
     <ext:intprop>123</ext:intprop>
      <ext:property>

to be "equivalent".

> How would you propose to handle this? Would you require all literals
> include datatypes?

Just the one which come after ODF1.2 --- I guess.

~Florian

On Jan 24, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Florian Reuter wrote:

> More RDF/XML encoding...
>
> 1. Use RDF/XML for generic parts
>
> The metadata SC already agreed to use an RDF/XML syntax for the
> manifest.xml file.

We actually didn't settle this, and doing so would require some minor
changes to the manifest schema. But I'd be interested in discussing it
if it's possible.