Subject: Re: [office-metadata] More RDF/XML encoding...

On Jan 24, 2007, at 2:56 PM, Florian Reuter wrote:

>> How would you propose to handle this? Would you require all literals
>> include datatypes?
>
> Just the one which come after ODF1.2 --- I guess.

I'd recommend against requiring it, but maybe clarify the context under
which it is suggested. I imagine, for example, it'd be particularly
useful for editable properties. So, if you have some a ex:someDate
property and give it a datatype, the editor knows to present a date
selector, and so forth. But not all metadata will be of that sort.