Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Does Bernd cover Bruce's 3 scenarios? & RDF XMLexport by XSLT

Hi Bruce,

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:
>
>> This is a new use case, that you should add to Bernd's list.
>
> I don't see it as a use case; more a requirement that is consistent
> with the ODF TC charter.

You don't want to add it to the list?

>> I might challenge you, by going a step further. If I am a user and
>> would import existing RDF XML to reuse existing RDF statements, would
>> itn't be nice to export a similar structure?
>
> Under what conditions would a user "reuse existing RDF statements"
> inline?

Reusage of RDF statements is the idea.
Think of somebody having a FOF RDF XML file and he wants to reuse it in
his ODF document. He import it and refer to it. After working with the
ODF document, he wants to export all RDF information as RDF XML. It is
not important for the user in this scenario if the RDF of the document
is being inline or not.

Have a nice day,