Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

Hi!

If noone disagrees, I will volunteer to adapt the existing notations of Bernd's example to N3.

BTW although it was mentioned before, I would like to point at the very nice & quick primer on N3 from Tim Berners-Lee and a N3 to RDF XML generator - which is not optimal, but can be used to validate N3 and to get a feeling for RDF XML.

Regards,
Svante.

patrick@durusau.net wrote:
Greetings!

I am going to try to summarize where I think we are in an attempt to
isolate the remaining issues that we need to address.

One thing that I suggest we do, since our work is likely to not be entirely
complete even after ODF 1.2, is to adopt N3 notation for our discussions. I
can't say it is my favorite but it is widely used and not terribly
complex.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

 -- Patrick Durusau*

Metadata SC meeting has been added by Patrick Durusau*