Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Fwd: Public Comment on a DCMI vocabulary ofdomain and range classes

These are interesting news. Thanks for the forwarding, Bruce.

I guess you have in mind to give in the spec a suggestion of a set of
RDF vocabularies, which are currently frequently used.
This might help later implementations, although I assume the mentioning
of vocabularies can only be informative in the spec as I see no way how
to make the usage of a RDF vocabulary mandatory in an ODF application.