Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Question about the IRI of a RDF subject from anODF document

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> More later,
Feeling comfortable with using an own RDF predicate to make it explicit
for RDF that the resource is part of the ODF package?
What are the alternatives we have?

> but not you're citing an outdated spec below ...
You payed attention ;-)
Yes, I think it is an error, too. Lucky me, the URL is only a part of
the quote taken from
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-Graph-URIref :-)

> On Feb 5, 2007, at 3:10 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:
>
>> [1]  Note: Relative URI references are not allowed in RDF URI
>> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#anyURI>

I am off for today..
Bests,