Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Rough notes (I won't call them minutes just yet)

On Feb 6, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:

> As far as I know there was agreement to figure out these advantages
> by providing implementations for the examples Bernd has given
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/ExampleDocument.
> Do we still agree on that?

I and Elias already provided tons of examples.

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Metadata_Examples>

I don't have time to do more. So if someone else wants to adapt them
to Benrd's page (through links or whatever) that's fine, but it's not
likely going to be me.

I really don't think we have time for more discussion. Even if we
agree today that we need both the attribute and RDF/XML approach, we
still have a lot of work to do.

I'd rather see two proposals if there's any doubt that we don't need
both approaches (there isn't for me).