Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Rough Proposal for RDFa + RDF/XML/XForms +xml:id

Michael,

BTW, thanks for your post on the support of "unknown" content issue.
That was very helpful, at least for me.

I look forward to hearing your explanation of your proposal as I don't
think the choice of RDFa or RDF/XML + XForms is an either/or one.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau