Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [office-metadata] naming schema

Florian,

I think Bruce was suggesting that we recommend a "best" practice and I
rather like the idea of using only one way to reference an object, at
least as far as Bruce's citations are involved.

I don't think that would prohibit you from reusing some other means of
referencing objects.

Bruce?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick