Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Export / Import of metadata

On Mar 1, 2007, at 7:23 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:

>  I propose to define the first short variation to be able to directly
> map a literal from ODF as RDF object literal. The second seems
> unnecessary large, as the XML subtree is not required and if it would
> be required the xml:id approach would work.

So just to be clear, you are saying the default data-type for
in-content statements shall be plain text.

>  We might add later further RDFa attributes, which define the
> data-type. But waiting until RDFa is further matured (standarized)
> might make sense.

I'm confused. I thought we made it totally clear there needs to be some
way to data-type a statement. As Elias said, among the list of
data-types supported must be a plain text option. As RDFa does it, the
default data-type is an xml literal.

I actually don't care that much, except to say that if there's MathML
or something included in my literal, it should be output as an XML
literal.