Subject: data-typing

So I looked at the existing data-typing attributes in ODF. My
conclusion is that while we can reuse the office:value-type attribute
we need a new generic value attribute; perhaps we call it just
office:value?

The reason is that the current set of value attributes are fixed, and
specific to the defined data-type. That does not provide us enough
flexibility.

Also, IIRC, the existing list of data-types is extensible? If yes,
that's good, because I think we need that. But if we have that
extension, then we them to be in the form one would expect: either a
URI or namespace-qualified QName.

So I would suggestion this for the latter attribute:

office-value = attribute office:value { text }