Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Atom and document/feed IRIs

Bruce,

Interesting.

I remember in the newsgroup days that all messages had unique IDs (well,
sort of, they were actually recycled after several years) which is how
they did threading.

I am definitely leaning towards the IRI approach, mostly because it
makes the subject stable.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--