Subject: text-meta-attlist pattern, RNG suggestions

I'm just looking at the RNG, and noticing some problems.

Now we have:

text-meta-attlist = xml-id?, {attribute meta:about { xsd:anyURI },
attribute meta:property { xsd:anyURI }}?

text-meta-label = element meta:label { text-meta-attlist, attribute
meta:category { xsd:anyURI }, paragraph-content }

The definitions here are too loose/generic. As I've posted before, we
really need:

meta-about = attribute meta:about { xsd:anyURI }
meta-property = attribute meta:property { xsd:anyURI }
meta-resource = attribute meta:resource { xsd:anyURI }

meta-category = attribute meta:category { xsd:anyURI }

text-meta-literal = meta-about, meta-property
text-meta-resource = meta-about, meta-resource

... and then:

text-meta-label = element meta:label { text-meta-resource?,
meta-category?, paragraph-content }

For in-content literals, then, they would use the text-meta-literal
pattern.

Note: I am assuming here one might want to indicate the relations
represented in the label, but that it might not be necessary to do so.

Another issue is this now precludes using QNames are the attribute
values. We need to confirm that.