Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Atom and document/feed IRIs

Ian,

Just a quick reply to welcome you to the group!

We are in the final drive towards a proposal and any assistance will be
greatly appreciated.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

PS: You are aware that we have a teleconference call this morning at 11
AM Eastern (US) time?

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net