Subject: Re: [office-metadata] text-meta-attlist pattern, RNG suggestions

On Mar 7, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:

> Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

>>> Can you give a description for the meta:resource, that might be used
>>> in the spec?
>>
>> An attribute that specifies the object IRI for a triple.
>
> Isn't the object a RDF literal created from the ODF element?
> If I am misunderstanding here, please help me out with a scenario.

<text:label
	meta:about="urn:uuid:0830848043234ua"
	meta:resource="http://ex.net/svante";
	meta:property="http://ex.net/foo#author";>Svante Schubert</text:label>

As we've talked about this field, it is not really intended to be
interpreted as embedded RDF data per se. Not sure how this sort of
thing (object resources) ought to be handled.

Maybe a more clear example is my citation field, where I would propose
it would use the meta:resource attribute to indicate the object IRI for
the citation sources.