Subject: Versioning of the file format

As promised in the call, to ask back for potential heavy problems when
using versioning.
Currently our development nor our user experience see no such problems
in case of introducing versioning.

I also got the feedback, which I have to agree on as the editor, that if
we specify a versioning in the proposal, the workflow descriptions (e.g.
increment the revision number by one) do not belong in the normative
section of the file format specification. The Accessibility SC does it
the same way and adds informative sections describing this.

I guess everybody agrees on this, I just wanted to make it clear from
the beginning.

Svante.