Subject: Joining IRC

In the upcoming meeting (in 5min), we want to use IRC during the call,
to exchange quickly URLs and give examples.

To join us first install an IRC program:
On Solaris you might use jIRC from http://jircii.hick.org/jircii/ on
Windows I like mIRC http://www.mirc.com/.

We are at the server irc.freenode.net:6667
The channel is #odf-metadata

Connect to the server and type:
/join #odf-metadata

Good luck ;-)