Subject: Re: [office-metadata] fields proposal

Hi Bruce,

the idea is just that

<text-meta-field-start attrs/> ...<text-meta-field-end>

is the same as

<text-meta-field attrs>...</text:meta-field>

just that it spans croos paragraphs etc.

~Florian

On Mar 23, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Florian Reuter wrote:

> wrt. to interop with other fields I suggest to also add a
> text-meta-field-start and text-meta-field-end encoding alternative
> to be able to span fields accross paragraph boundaries.

In that case, how would you define the "source" coding, since I
presume the content between the start and end tags is just rendered
text?