Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Overlapping fields question

On Mar 28, 2007, at 5:47 AM, Florian Reuter wrote:

> However its up to us whether we want to consider this.
>
> Bruce: Can you post a sample illustrating your ideas before the call.
> I need something to validate my current
> understanding of your ideas against ;-)

Actually, I don't think my suggestion solves it. There's no doubt the
displayed content has to be well-formed XML. That's true in RDF/XML
too:

<foo:bar rdf:parseType="Literal"><x:p>some text <x:span>and a
span</x:span></x:p></foo:bar>

I'd really prefer, though, if we could solve the more basic problem
I've raised first. We've only got a few days realistically to wrap up
this proposal.