Subject: Change proposal: Removal of meta:category attribute form thetext:meta-field element

Sorry for being late, but I would like to propose the following at
today's meeting:

We had the idea that the office have to identify the responsible plug-in
for a text:meta-field, were the 'field content' is under control of the
plug-in.
The earlier idea was to use an attribute meta:category to identify the
plug-in.
I propose to drop this attribute and rely solely on the rdf:type of the
meta manifest.

A possible Office / plug-in scenario could be:
1) The plug-in will read the meta manifest
2) Find it's RDF/XML files by the rdf:type we introduced
3) Find dependencies to the fields in the content in it's RDF/XML using
some odf: RDF vocabulary
4) Register at the Office to the fields it wants authory about

This frees us from this unclear attribute and solves the use case, were
a plug-in handles only data about the whole document and can not be
identified by the content

Svante.