Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

Bruce,

Yes, you're right.

I had gotten the impression that the RDF was doing to declare the
semantics of the field, that is a generic field mechanism with a rule
that whatever content is has is preserved on save so that a non-enabled
application can see the data.

Is there some other semantics that you think fields should have? (I have
no real preference.)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

PS: Ok, everybody consider "field" as added to the top of the agenda for
tomorrow.

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net