Subject: Meta fields more generic

Hi,

I would like propose to make meta fields more generic. In fact instead of reserving a name for it we should only reserve
a namespace for it:
<mf:*>
<mf:description office:process-content="false">
[RDF/XML similar to what an rdf:Description can have as child elements. But maybe a little bit more restricted.]
</mf:description>
[Replacement text]
</mf:*>

where mf="http://oasis/opendocument/metafield";.

So we could define a citation field as
<mf:citation>
<mf:description office:process-content="false">
<dc:author>...</dc:author>
<my:datasource>http://vcard</my:datasource>
</mf:description>
REPLACEMENT TEXT