Subject: Groups - Metadata SC meeting added

Greetings!

I am on the road but will be calling in tomorrow for the conference call.
If anyone has any issues, I think the semantics of fields is still on the
list, please post them by 9 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time tomorrow and I
will post them to the list.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

 -- Patrick Durusau*

Metadata SC meeting has been added by Patrick Durusau*

Date:  Wednesday, 11 April 2007
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
USA: 800-416-4956
Canada: 888-633-2105
International: 978-964-0050
Passcode: 30666280#

Agenda:
1. Roll Call
2. Final Draft Issues

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14940

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070410T000000Z
DTSTART:20070411T150000Z
DTEND:20070411T160000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Metadata SC meeting
  978-964-0050\nPasscode: 30666280#\n\nGroup: OpenDocument -
  Metadata\nCreator: Patrick Durusau*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14940
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/event.php?event_id=14940
END:VEVENT