Subject: Urgent: meta manifest & example document

I would like to finish our proposal.
But still missing is the group's opinion regarding the meta manifest.
For now I will do the optimistic approach and work the latest suggested
changes into the draft, taking Bruce's comments into account.

The second urgent topic is the example document.
All examples have been moved out of the draft. Shall we give an overall
example to express the benefits of RDF, like a business document using RDF?
What are the business related RDF vocabularies we could reuse in our
example?
Or do we won't to do something different as a citation example?

We have to hurry as I won't be available next week and just 2 days the
week after.

Regards,