Subject: Example document using medical RDF (or business related RDF)

Hi John,

The group is in need of an example document for our metadata proposal.
Aside of the normative proposal we would like to create an informative
document which explains the coherences of our specification by showing
up parts of a real world scenario using RDF metadata in ODF.
Have you examples of real-world medical RDF vocabulary and/or their
usages in documents, we could base our work on?

@all:
A different approach would be a business document similar to the example
Bernd had posted years ago [1,2], but using now our metadata approach
and common business RDF, is there any?
I have not found one and was even thinking of mapping UBL to an RDF
vocabulary to create a scenario.

Best regards,
Svante

[1] http://www.1dok.org/eng/framesetimpl.html