Subject: Metadata 25 April Minutes

Greetings,

Minutes from today.

Reminder: Review the current proposal and post comments/questions to the
list.

We are shooting for completion by the end of next week (May 4 if I have
counted correctly).

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net

Metadata SC Minutes: 25 April 2007

Roll Call:

Bruce

Elias: absent

Florian

Gary

Patrick

Rob

Svante: absent

Review Current Draft:

Florian: doing simple examples.

Bruce: use creative commons license for examples

Bruce: use named graph to associate a plugin with a named graph

Need to post examples to the list

Some question about the need for a specific citation field. Would
treat a citation as an object in a document

Florian: need generic fields to provide more flexiable support.

Will preserve even if a specific field is not supported. Key to
backwards compatibility.

All: Review and post issues with the current draft text by next
Monday, 30 April 2007.

All: Post examples to the list to confirm a common understanding of
the draft.