Subject: finishing up

A reminder to people: we need to be done with the proposal this week.
So tomorrow really needs to be our last meeting.

To that end, here are my final comments on the latest proposal
(though am not sure I have the right file; see below), with the last
one being critical:

1) p4, section "Metadata related Files"

We need to confirm with Elias that the substitution of the
dcterms:hasPart property is appropriate. I think it is.

If it is, remove the OWL fragment there, since it is not our job to
define its semantics. The same with other reused properties from DC.

2) Section 1.3

"This element should be kept as well by application that not support
metadata" is missing a "do".

Also, do we need discussion here of how one associates a field with a
plug-in and graph?

3) Am I looking at the wrong file ("07-04-18-2nd-ODF-MetaData")?
Where's the binding stuff?? Its application to the field?

Finally, FWIW, I have decided that citations really ought to be
implemented using this generic field. We talked about this last week,
and Rob suggested we perhaps issue standalone notes of sort of how to
implement different use cases like this, so that we get the benefits
of the generic approach, but also of a standard way to implement
specific functionality.