Subject: Rough minutes

Greetings!

The rough minutes are attached.

My IRC client blew up when I tried to save the log of today's chat. Can
someone supply that?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net

Metadata Minutes: 2 May 2007

Bruce

Elias

Florian

Gary

Patrick

Svante

***********

Binding element

We can't reuse dct:hasPart with different semantics.

Better to have odf:hasPart property with our own semantics.

URI ends in hasPart

Will put subpart that it will be in a comment in the OWL

********

Examples moved to separate document.

Would be good to have an example that is complete, in addition to
each of the separate parts.

Action item: Elias will review examples to see how they feel from an RDF
perspective.

Use vCard to start but then incorporate into larger examples

TC should be able to issue notes on use of the metadata

********

Binding issue:

already make the type assertion by odf:element.

question is reuse of the the idrefs

*********

Use cases, need to document.

How do we do queries, for example.

How to look up ids from an element?

Where we want to give a hint about a file with all the information
about an element.

Is a question of how to use references.