Subject: Linking in a vocabulary

Greetings!

I am starting to work on an example of linking in a vocabulary that is
slightly different that the one John Madden is working on.

Briefly what I want to do is have an RDF vocabulary (either locally or
remote) that I use without inline markup to define terms in a text.

I assume that I should use the content.xml file as the object of my
first triple, which associates the RDF vocabulary with the entire
document. (Where there are exceptions, that is a term should be defined
by another vocabulary, I would have to distinguish that term with inline
association with another vocabulary.)

First question: Does anyone have an RDF vocabulary that specifies a
variety of forms of a term to recognize? In other words, upper/lower
case, plural form, etc.

Second question: How do I say that a term that is defined by more
specific metadata, through inline metadata association, should use that
triple and not the more general one that would apply to the document as
a whole? (Or is that something that we need to say in the proposal? That
inline metadata trumps vocabulary metdata applied to the document as a
whole? Well, more formally than that but you get the idea.)

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net