Subject: simple example (CC)

Was just remembering that we want to make sure to include an example of
the most basic functionality we add: the ability to add arbitrary
properties to the document metadata.

I think the Creative Commons license case is a good illustration of
that. It also matches one of our use cases.

So assuming we have a document identified with [some-uri]. We'd add a
single property to its description like so:

<odf:Document rdf:about="[some-uri]">
   <cc:license
rfd:resource="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/"/>
</odf:Document>

Note, though: I don't think we've defined an odf:Document class. Do we
want to?

One can also include the license RDF (optionally) in the package:

     <cc:License
rdf:about="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/";>
       <cc:permits
rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/Reproduction"/>
       <cc:permits
rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/Distribution"/>
       <cc:requires rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/Notice"/>
       <cc:requires
rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/Attribution"/>
       <cc:permits
rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/DerivativeWorks"/>
       <cc:requires
rdf:resource="http://web.resource.org/cc/ShareAlike"/>
     </cc:License>

... and also, say, a human-readable HTML version as well, though am not
sure how best to do that. Elias?

BTW, we should contact the CC tech people about this. Elias, you know
them; right?